City of Hartford Michigan | City Government | Permits | Van Buren County | Meeting Minutes | Ordinances

Permits are required for Zoning Changes, Lot Splits and Combinations, Building, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Peddling, Rummage Sales, and Brush Disposal. All permit applications are available at City Hall. The following permits are available online to download and/or print: